Position: Sr. Oracle Developer
About the Opportunity:
The Senior Oracle Developer will have significant experience with wide array of Oracle tools for report writing. Must have significant experience with full range of legacy and current Oracle tools for the production of reports. Must be very business literate, able to interpret business needs and deliver high quality useful reports with little direction. Must be willing to travel upwards of 20% of the time over next two years - with less travel after that. Must have significant successful track record - this truly is a senior staff role.
Under the supervision of the Director of the Oracle Competency Center, implements and supports all development efforts around the Oracle E-Business Suite. As the senior technical member of the Oracle Competency Center you will be in a position to be the driving force for the extending the application to meet critical business needs.
Key Result Accountabilities:
1. Lead all Oracle development efforts required to support the E-Business Suite. Included but not limited to Forms, Reports, Discoverer, and Workflow development.
2. Perform the full range of activities in the development life cycle as required: user requirements definition, preliminary design, detail design, development, system/unit test plans, and documentation.
3. Provides software configuration management tasks related for application customizations.
4. Responsible for working with and supporting internal team requirements for TAR resolution with Oracle Technical Support.
5. Responsible for overall application performance tuning.
6. Responsible for managing Security Profiles / Responsibilities within the application to meet business needs.
Environmental Working Conditions:
1. Ability to travel globally on a limited basis.
2. Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate deep technical material to Business Analysts.
3. Ability to work in a demanding user environment.
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited insitution. BS in a technical degree is a plus.
2. Excellent technology skills.
3. Strong verbal and written skills.
4. Proven ability to work independently and see tasks through to completion.
5. Experience with applying SDLC or comparable methodologies.
6. 5+ years experience with Oracle Database, Oracle Developer tool set (Forms/Reports 6i./PL/SQL)
7. 2+ years experience with Oracle Workflow, 11i Application API’s, 11i Application Open Interfaces.
8. Working knowledge of Oracle configurations / setups for 11i E-Business Suite: Flexfields, Concurrent Managers, Custom Object Library.
9. Understanding of Financial Statement Generator (FSG), Application Desktop Integrator (ADI).
10. Basic knowledge of Financial, Manufacturing and Supply Chain business concepts.
11. Experience in a Discrete Manufacturing environment (KEY REQUIREMENT)
If you have interest please contact Jim_Krontz AT yahoo DOT com.