Position: Business Systems Analyst
Local Candidates Only
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Location: N. MA
My client is the leading provider of computing systems and software for data-intensive applications that include image processing, signal processing, and visualization. Public company approaching $200M+ in revenue - strong cash position - Their comprehensive, purpose-built solutions capture, process, and present data for the world’s largest medical imaging companies, 8 of the 10 top defense prime contractors, and other leading Fortune 500 and mid-market companies in semiconductor, energy, telecommunications, and other industries.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
My client has implemented the full suite of Oracle CRM, HR, Projects, Financials and Manufacturing modules. Principal business system analysts play key roles in supporting the firm’s global operations by applying their subject matter expertise to meet business objectives. Principal business system analysts support the entire lifecycle of the Suite, including working with our outsourced hosting provider.
Reports to the Manager of Business Applications.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Technical project management and consulting services to internal customers
- Implementing new modules
- Operational support
- Regression testing
- Technical delivery (PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Discoverer) and assisting with the overall governance of the Suite. Must have Strong PL/SQL - SQL Development skills.
- Specific duties will be dependent on skills and experience as well as interests. Those not looking to grow skills and hoping to learn something new every day should not apply.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 7+ years progressive experience with the Oracle e-Business Suite
- Extensive knowledge of the Manufacturing module would be a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL - Development skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have implementation and support experience with multiple global implementations of the Oracle e-Business Suite version 11i (or above).
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of at least one other module besides Oracle Manufacturing: CRM, HR, Projects or Financials. Manufacturing is not a requirement, but being a quick study is - able to learn the Manufacturing module quickly.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits - Local Candidates Only
Must be US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
Send resumes in Microsoft Word format only as an attachment - Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your Email. Please indicate how you meet the requirements.
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org