Position: Linux Kernel Engineer
Location: San Jose
- Requires 5 to 15 yrs years of experience in Platform Software development for networking products including embedded OS such as LINUX, SMP, Device Drivers, BOOT, POST, Bring-up, Hardware Software Interfaces, CLI, IP protocols, software development, debugging and test tools.
- Experience in kernel programming of multi core, SMP, or related multi-threaded RTOS for networking systems.
- Ability to architect and write functional specifications, design, code, debug and test software for a complex multi processor based highly available networking system.
- Excellent coding, algorithm/data structures, and good understanding of networking system HW, platform software. Proficient in C programming and good knowledge of assembly programming languages.
- Experience in MIPS, x86, PowerPC, multi-core processor architecture.
- Strong systems design and debugging skills with hardware and software debugging tools including JTAG, ICE, GDB or equivalent.
- Understanding of IP/Data Networking devices, systems, protocols .
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and strong analytical skills.
BS or MS in EE or cS required.
Resumes can be forwarded to johalstaffing AT yahoo DOT com