Position: Layer 2 developer
Location: San Jose,CA, but open to relocating
I have a candidate on my H1 who is seeking a Layer 2 development contract position. If anyone has an opening, please feel free to contact me.
- 7 years of experience in Design and Development of Network application protocols, Routing protocols and Layer2 protocols.
- Experience in system programming and embedded system development in VxWorks, Linux and IOX.
- Specialist in Architecture, Design, Development of Network Application protocols.
- Expert in TCP/IP Stack.
- Good experience in WAN protocols.
- Strong Linux Kernel programming skills and has in-depth knowledge of Linux internals and vxWorks internals.
- Expert in socket programming.
- Implemented Network protocols DDNS, basic QoS, hdlc over mpls from scratch.
- Ported Routing protocol RIP from vxWorks to Linux.
- Written a ethereal like debugging tool called “Packets capture” for Nortel Networks.
- Ported various network tools from IPV4 to IPV6.
- Good debugging skills both in Linux and vxWorks.
- Ability to design and deliver solutions using C/C++. Vast experience in Systems Development Life Cycle, Application Design, Development and Testing.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team
Good project management and inter-personal skills gained through interaction with technical and functional teams
Contact: johalstaffing AT yahoo DOT com