Location: Palo Alto CA
- Define the state-of the art in social software using frameworks like OpenSocial
- Work closely with the user interface and product design teams
- Enhance our front-end test suite with new unit and functional tests; assist the support team in resolving issues in customer deployments, particularly around cross-browser compatibility
- Writes elegant, object-oriented code that is admired by others
- Highly skilled at Ajax/HTML/CSS and proficiency in user interface design
- You are passionate. You love building great software, but even more importantly you love building a great product that thrills customers.
- You are highly self-motivated. We are looking for someone who is capable of setting his or her own priorities
- You have to be open to a variety of techniques to solve problems and design solutions to work well on all types of platforms. Your strong opinions are valued just as highly as your ability to compromise.
Email Sun Alum Robert Greene at
robert AT greenesearch DOT com Qualified candidates will be contacted right back.
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article