Position: GIS Programmer - C# - .Net - SQL Server
Up to $75K + Comprehensive Benefits
Local candidates only
Location: Rt. 3/228 Area - South Shore of Mass
Privately held, profitable, successful engineering & scientific firm, global
in nature, focused on providing a variety of high quality engineering
services, such as civil engineering, environmental services & sciences,
pipeline management, surveying, transportation, project management,
transmission & distribution, and wastewater operations. Is seeking 2 GIS
Programmers to join its small software division. One will be focused on
building GIS Web Applications and the other on GIS Desktop Applications.
The software division of this private firm specializes in building and
delivering a fully integrated suite of software those functions in
conjunction with mapping data and provides a complete range of field and
office services to support the pipeline industry. This includes a variety of
activities such as:
Strategic Planning - Pipeline Design and Construction - Construction
Surveys - As-Built Facility Documentation - Regulatory Compliance -
Mapping - Construction Data - Problem Management Ticketing Software & More.
Excellent Culture - Small - No politics - Collaborative - Team Oriented -
Excellent environment to grow and learn in.
The GIS Programmer’s key duties include:
Windows & Web programming
GIS Application Development
Mobile Applications Development
Complete lifecycle processes - Requirements thru Deployment
2 Openings - One will be focused on building GIS Web Applications and the
other on GIS Desktop Applications.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 3 years experience C# - VB.Net - ASP.NET - SQL Server in a high tech industry.
- 2 years experience working with web services
- 2+ years of experience either building web applications or desktop applications
- 2-3 years GIS experience or related type applications development work or possibly GIS class work coupled with other application development experience.
- 4 year related degree preferred
- Experience developing GIS applications and use of ESRI products such as ArcGIS, ArcObjects and ArcGIS Engine, including advanced server.
- Experience with MFC - ADO.Net - Ajax - MAS/GIS
- GIS Mapping experience
Compensation Package - Competitive Base Salary - Comprehensive Benefits
No Sponsorship Available - US Based Applicants Only
Local candidates only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org