Business Analyst job in NJ - up to $150 K - 2 positions openJune 19th, 2009
Position: Business Analyst
We are conducting a search on behalf of our client, a mid tier financial services firm, for a Business Analyst who will interface between business users and IT development groups to produce requirements. We are looking for two people with the same profile, one for a back office position and one for a front office position.
Besides attaching your resume (word only) please put in the body of the e-mail:
1) Years of experience as a business analyst doing only business analysis - do not include project managerial roles.
2) Please specify your insurance experience if applicable
3) Years experience creating use case diagrams
4) Front office/back office experience
5) Salary history for the past 5 yrs including base and bonus
6) Salary expectation for this job
- Bachelor Degree required; graduate degree a plus.
- 5+ years of business analysis and requirements gathering experience.
- Strong functional requirements, document creation, and Use Case experience.
- Experience in working as a Business Analyst in an environment of multiple projects.
- Ability to combine soft influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, inquires, and requests, to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
- Creative, proactive, logical and innovative.
- Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success.
Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and problem management.
- Insurance knowledge or experience a plus, but not a deal breaker.
- Excellent relationship building with stakeholders a must.
- Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to user acceptance testing and go-live a plus.
- Sharp, smart, polished, and professional with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- No Project Managers who say they will be BA’s.
- Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff within the business, across IT and other departments, to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business drivers for each party.
- Conduct interviews, arrange and facilitate requirements workshops, and produce process documentation.
- Relationship building with stakeholders
- Timely delivery based upon agreed objectives
- Produce project deliverables, such as requirements analysis and Use Case diagrams to ensure consistency and clarity of the brief between the stakeholders.
441 Route 306
Wesley Hills, NY 10952
845.362.1616 ext 201
ihartman AT ymsassociates DOT com
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article