Position: Web Security Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco
This client is the global leader in enterprise brand protection, offers comprehensive solutions and services that safeguard brands, revenue and reputation from online risks.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for product go-to-market strategy and product messaging. You will own projects within the product marketing group to support sales, Marcom and corporate communication. You will drive projects such as market research, competitive analysis and product usage. On a quarterly basis you will be responsible for managing the publication of our Brand-jacking Index Report, which measures the effect of online threats on brands.
Additionally, you will work with the sales, marketing and product teams to increase Brand Protection product awareness via the creation of sales tools and collateral to communicate the value proposition of our solutions to customers and prospects.
Essential Position Functions:
- Drive the product go-to-market strategy and product messaging
- Define and drive market research studies to track scale and scope of online abuse
- Conducts sales training to educate global sales teams
- Work with sales to understand global customer needs and build effective tools and materials to support the sales process
- Develop competitive analysis and positioning for sales and channel teams
- Minimum of 4 years product marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to work collaboratively to deliver results
- Demonstrated track record in project management and research projects
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative market research BS/BA required
Required Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail and committed to quality
- Pragmatic, analytical, good at prioritization and trade-offs
- Leadership skills and ability to influence peers and counterparts in cross-functional teams
- Energetic, able to work in a high-pressure startup environment
mapton AT aa-technical-recruiter DOT com