Job: Sharepoint Admin 2007/Architect - Some Development - C# - .Net - Boston, MA Area - Up to $100K DOEMay 11th, 2009
Position: Sharepoint Admin 2007/Architect
Up to $100k DOE + Small Bonus - Excellent total package
Local Candidates Only
Location: Boston, MA Area
Large, highly successful, and growing International Law Firm
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
Reports into a development manager but they want an Administrator/Architect
who can do some development. This person will be the Sharepoint Subject
Matter Subject Expert for the organization.
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for managing our new MOSS 2007
environment; serves as a technical expert to firm and IT staff in providing
architecture, engineering and operational support for a multi-server
Microsoft SharePoint environment.
The Sharepoint Administrator will partner with the Re-Envisioning the
Intranet committee, IT, content owners and project stakeholders to identify
opportunities and implement solutions that drive usage, streamline processes
and facilitate communications, ultimately developing goals and strategies
for future content growth.
This position will administer the following: Microsoft Office SharePoint
Server 2007 and SharePoint Services 3.0; IIS 6.0; .NET Framework 3.5;
Microsoft Windows Server 2003; SharePoint Templates and Add-In products,
SharePoint & MS Workflow.
- Establish application security standards, capacity planning,
governance, upgrades and system tuning
- Provide administration of web structure, template and web part
- Facilitate content development and help deliver operational
efficiencies within the Firm by leveraging experience with workflow and the
Microsoft Platform utilizing MOSS 2007.
- Oversee and participate in the architectural design, development,
customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration
portals, content management, business process, systems integration and
business intelligence workflow / business process management.
- Evaluate, recommend, document and establish standards around use.
Establish a governance plan with suggested process to guarantee adherence.
Create and maintain standards to ensure quality control of the content on
the intranet, working in partnership with key Firm departments and content
owners to enforce content-editorial policy and Firm branding guidelines.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer
science or equivalent technical knowledge
- Microsoft Certified with MOSS 2007/WSS 3.0 is preferred
- Three plus years of experience working with SharePoint
- Expert-level expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 including
strong Architect Skills
- Strong competency in Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows Workflow
Foundation, Forms Server and Excel Services
- Must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft.NET development
tools, MS SQL Server, ODBC, IIS, Visual Studio, Internet Security, C#,
TCP/IP; Web Services.
Competitive Base + Small Bonus - Excellent total package - Comprehensive
No Sponsorship Available - No Relocation Available - Local Candidates only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org