Job: Sharepoint Administrator 2007 - Some Development - C# - .Net - Boston, MA Area - Up to $85K DOEApril 29th, 2009
Position: Sharepoint Administrator 2007
Location: Boston, MA Area
Up to $85k DOE + Small Bonus - Excellent total package
Local Candidates Only
Large, highly successful, and growing International Law Firm
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
Reports into a development manager but they want an Administrator who can do some development.
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for managing our new MOSS 2007 environment; serves as a technical expert to firm and IT staff in providing architecture, engineering and operational support for a multi-server Microsoft SharePoint environment.
The Sharepoint Administrator will partner with the Re-Envisioning the Intranet committee, IT, content owners and project stakeholders to identify opportunities and implement solutions that drive usage, streamline processes and facilitate communications, ultimately developing goals and strategies for future content growth.
This position will administer the following: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and SharePoint Services 3.0; IIS 6.0; .NET Framework 3.5; Microsoft Windows Server 2003; SharePoint Templates and Add-In products, SharePoint & MS Workflow.
- Establish application security standards, capacity planning, governance, upgrades and system tuning
- Provide administration of web structure, template and web part development
- Facilitate content development and help deliver operational efficiencies within the Firm by leveraging experience with workflow and the Microsoft Platform utilizing MOSS 2007.
- Oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration portals, content management, business process, systems integration and business intelligence workflow / business process management.
- Evaluate, recommend, document and establish standards around use. Establish a governance plan with suggested process to guarantee adherence. Create and maintain standards to ensure quality control of the content on the intranet, working in partnership with key Firm departments and content owners to enforce content-editorial policy and Firm branding guidelines.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent technical knowledge
- Microsoft Certified with MOSS 2007/WSS 3.0 is preferred
- Three plus years of experience working with SharePoint
- Expert-level expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2007
- Strong competency in Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows Workflow Foundation, Forms Server and Excel Services
Competitive Base + Small Bonus - Excellent total package - Comprehensive Benefits Package
No Sponsorship Available - No Relocation Available - Local Candidates only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article