Position: Requirement for Prolog Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Houston or Austin, TX
Employment Category: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Relocation Provided: Yes
A Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Prolog Developer. This will be a
full time position with the company and will be based in Sunnyvale, CA. If
the employee prefers, the location could also be Houston or Austin, TX.
- 5 - 12+ years of product engineering experience with a proven track record
of delivering high quality commercial enterprise products.
- Experience in architecting complex framework and platform solutions using
complex algorithm development.
- Experience in application development platform for building enterprise
application and business critical business processes that involves complex
processing, statistical analysis and presenting in a way that can be used in
making IT decisions.
- Excellent ability to architect, design and develop Object Oriented and
Service Oriented software with practical use of design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of algorithm development using Prolog and C in Unix
- Experience with Java, Servlets, JSP, DHTML, CSS, AJAX and J2EE will be
- Experience working with data from the file system or database
- Experience working in both Solaris and windows environment is a big plus
- Experience with distributed systems or a large enterprise background is a
- Must have strong decision-making skills; take-charge personality, and the
ability to drive a plan to completion combined with good written and oral
- Good understanding of high-availability and scalable platform
- Good understanding of troubleshooting and performance tuning of
- Experience in working with the Global teams, customers, Field engineers
- Development experience with the complex processing algorithm development
using Prolog in Unix environment
- Experience working with Windows and Unix platforms preferably solaris.
- Ability to work with little supervision as well as being a team player
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Software development experience with a proven track record and practical
experience with a full lifecycle software methodology
- Experience refactoring software and working with existing code
- Development experience in Prolog and C languages.
- Experience with agile and iterative methodologies, such as XP, Scrum or
- Experience with UML and object-oriented architectures
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in software internationalization and localization including
multi-byte character sets.
Compensation package will be very attractive to attract the right candidate.
If your skills and experience match most of the requirements detailed below,
please email your resume to Katie Wheeler - Katie AT asquare DOT com .