Position: Director Business Applications
Base - Up to $140K DOE - Bonus - Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
My client is the leading provider of computing systems and software for
data-intensive applications that include image processing, signal
processing, and visualization. Public company approaching $200M+ in
revenue - strong cash position - Their comprehensive, purpose-built
solutions capture, process, and present data for the world’s largest medical
imaging companies, 8 of the 10 top defense prime contractors, and other
leading Fortune 500 and mid-market companies in semiconductor, energy,
telecommunications, and other industries.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Manage smaller, 6-person applications development function for the company. Responsible for all global systems covering manufacturing, finance, HR, and related areas in an Oracle Applications centric environment. Oracle On Demand, Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle CRM, Sharepoint, Salesforce.com, Big Machines, PL/SQL Development, Reports 6i, and Discoverer, amongst other tools, is the environment.
Reports directly to the CIO.
- Responsible for establishing and directing business systems strategy, application portfolio development, long term goals, policies and procedures for business systems and applications and related areas.
- Helps determine organization’s long-term business systems needs and application modification/enhancements to accomplish business objectives.
- Directs the business systems budgeting, strategic and tactical planning, and business process re-engineering and database strategy.
- Identifies key user needs and directs building of IT teams to work across all levels of the organization.
- Explores new technologies for future planning and potential implementation.
- Advocate on behalf of the user community for the use of an application portfolio and tools in order to stream line processes, improve productivity and control costs.
- Manages the relationship with service vendors - specifically, with Oracle On Demand for hosted services and with Salesforce.com for sales tools.
- Plan career development for the team and advocate for training as appropriate.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 10-15 years of progressive experience managing Oracle ERP business
applications suite. 11i experience.
- Experience in project management and a structured systems development methodology. This position is a working manager role and the ideal candidate will actively participate with the business.
- Candidate must have strong customer service skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Has experience with application portfolio development and applications/tools such as Salesforce.com, Agile, Cognos, Clarify, and others.
- Vendor Management experience
- BS in computer science, IS, MIS or a related field; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing applications development preferably in a High Tech Manufacturing environment. (Technically complex HW/SW Manufacturing environment).
- Position subject to Background Check.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits - Local Candidates Only
Must be US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
Send resumes in Microsoft Word format only as an attachment - Please
indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your Email. Please
indicate how you meet the requirements.
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org