MokaFive provides innovative technology optimized to best delivery and manage virtual desktops as a services. With MokaFive Virtual Desktop Technology, IT administrators can more easily create, deploy, and manage virtual desktops while improving security and giving users the freedom to work anywhere. Founded in 2005 by a team of Stanford
University researchers in virtualization technology, MokaFive is an innovator and thought leader in desktop virtualization and managed services. The company is based in Redwood City, Calif. and is backed by Khosla Ventures and Highland Capital Partners.
MokaFive is the next generation desktop virtualization company managing the lifecycle of virtual “Desktops as a Service.” Built on 10 years of research at Stanford University and the National Science Foundation — with 15 patents pending — MokaFive uses the latest advances in virtualization, “cloud” storage, flash memory and ubiquitous broadband connectivity to solve the costly problem of managing desktops and laptops securely for workers on the road, in the office or at home.
MokaFive Live virtual machines, which contain an entire desktop operating system and application stack that can be run online or offline, boot quickly on a PC, fit easily and securely on a USB flash drive, and update automatically over a network or the Internet. With its unique smart caching and predictive streaming, MokaFive can start up a customized virtual desktop to a Windows or Mac PC in the time it takes to boot a computer.
MokaFive is looking for a talented and driven Technical Services Engineer to join our high-powered team. We are a well-funded Silicon Valley startup creating the next generation of desktop virtualization products. This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone who wants to play a high-impact role in a fast-paced project with exciting
technologies and top-notch engineers.
Role: Technical Services Support Engineer
The primary responsibilities of this position are the following:
· Support customers, prospects and field sales engineers through emails, forums and phone support
· Use salesforce.com to maintain records of activities including support calls, presentations, POC/Pilot deployments, and follow-up activities
· Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to customers and field engineers in a wide variety of industries
· Participates and contributes to the development of MokaFive software offered to clients, prospects and other company employees
· Take customer requirements and report requirements to engineering
· Help define and create support processes (with direction)
· Help create and maintain internal/external Knowledge base
· Build LivePC´s for demo´s, customers and prospects
Relationships and Roles:
· Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
· Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
· Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
· Establish and maintain effective working team relationships
· Minimum 2-3 years enterprise customer support and/or IT helpdesk experience.
· Strong troubleshooting skill set
· Strong Windows Knowledge (XP, Vista, 2003 Server)
· Linux Admin Experience
· Experience with virtual environments (ie, vmware, etc).
· Basic hardware troubleshooting experience
· Experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
· Willingness to work in fast paced start-up environment and, if needed, occasional travel
MokaFive is a company that is well funded, has experienced leadership, and is in a very fast growing market (virtualization) We offer a significant technical and professional challenge to individuals wanting to truly make a difference. Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity NOW!! Please send your information to email@example.com