Senior GUI Framework Developer - C# - ASP.Net - 495 West MA Area - ExcellentMay 20th, 2009
Position: Senior GUI Framework Developer
Excellent Base + Small Bonus - Local Candidates Only - No Sponsorship
Location: 495 West MA Area
Private, successful and growing insurance software and consulting firm
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
Under the direction of the Product Architect the Senior GUI Framework Developer will be responsible for the overall look and feel of all software products. This person will work with the architect team to design and develop a GUI framework, provide GUI guidance to the team to implement the framework, ensure uniformity across platforms, and publish and help implement GUI standards. Working closely with the business partners the GUI Architect will ensure that products delivered will be of the highest quality for usability by the end users.
- Provides direction and guidance on GUI standards to be adopted across several development teams
- Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Evaluates and makes recommendation on development related technologies
- Works with business users to design user-friendly applications
Required Skills and Competencies:
All of the following are must haves:
- Must have been responsible for the look and feel of at least 1 commercial, enterprise scale, suite of products - Out of a software vendor environment.
- 7+ years software/application development experience
- 4+ years using .Net (VS2003, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) - Web services a plus
- At least 2 years working as lead GUI developer for a large scale project.
Competitive Base Salary + Small Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package
No Sponsorship Available - Local Candidates Only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article