Role: Senior Software Engineer - Java UI Web Developer
We are looking for an exceptionally talented engineer who will play a key role on the ArcSight UI Team in the design and development of User Interfaces for our Enterprise Security Management (ESM) and Logger products.
The primary responsibilities are the design and development of Web based user interfaces and framework for theses products. The candidate must be open to learning all areas of the current ESM Console, and be willing to work closely with other developers. Additional responsibilities include developing rich client user interfaces in Java/Swing, and the development of automated functionality tests and handle support escalations from existing customers as necessary.
* 5+ years of hands on development experience in Web development on J2EE platforms.
* Optimization of J2EE applications
* Experience in Rich Client Application development (Java-Swing) a plus
* Strong creative, visual, and written communication skills
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Possess the ability to be a self driven quick learner with attention to details and quality
* Knowledge of Ajax is a big plus
* Knowledge of Java Swing a plus
* Knowledge of best practices in rapid development of reusable software components
* Knowledge of usability methodologies and best practices
* Experience in an agile-development environment
* Knowledge of scrum methodologies
* Experience with Security or System management software a plus
* BS Computer Science. MS preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com