Position: SAP Manuf. Presales Role
Location: Can be located anywhere in the NE
Virtual Office Role with Travel Throughout NE/East Coast - Some National
Travel - Up to 50%
Up to $110K+ Base + Significant Variable + Comprehensive Benefits
No Relocation - No Sponsorship
Private, Midsized Software Integration Firm - SAP Centric - International
Presence - Growing at 20%+ Annually - Excellent culture for self-motivated
individuals who want to make a difference. Lots of possible upside - work
for a growing division - great opportunity for a savvy professional.
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
Assist Sales People and the Sales Organization in the following areas:
- Provide Presales support to sales persons and clients regarding SAP based
- Assist Sales in gaining insight into the customer’s business and business
processes in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Conduct Functional SAP product and related presentations to clients
- Conduct SAP Functional Demo’s
- Assist sales organization with reviewing prospects/accounts and help
establish sales strategies etc.
- Build and nurture strong client relationships that are often vital
throughout the customer life cycle
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong presales experience from a software, systems integration, or
- Strong SAP Functional Expertise on the Manufacturing Side - Additional SAP
Functional Expertise a Plus.
- Demonstrated success in creating, scoping and assisting in the selling of
- Must have strong business solution selling skills and an excellent
understanding of enterprise software sales cycles.
- Disciplined and self-directed with a strong work ethic. Excellent
communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Able to build strong
client relationships and assist Sales in driving new business.
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout NE/East Coast with some National
- Industry experience in any of the following verticals a plus - Chemical -
CPG - Wholesalers -Software
Very Competitive Base + Significant Variable + Comprehensive Benefits
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org