Role: Sr. DB Developer
Up to $120K DOE + Bonus – Local Candidates Only
Midsized, private division of an International pubic software firm. A leader in 3D CAD technology products and services.
Position Responsibilities – Summary
Client is seeking a senior software engineer to design, develop, and implement the database and data access tier of a Service Oriented Architecture product for their firm. The engineer will be part of a fast pace development team.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· BS or MS, in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
· 8+ years of commercial software product development experience with focus on relational database. 5 years of development experience using Microsoft SQL server. A successful candidate will possess strong experience in Web applications, scalability and reliability.
· The candidate must have a demonstrated track record of success designing and implementing software products.
· Strong background in RDBMS is a requirement.
· Experience with latest web and .NET technologies such as ADO.Net, C#, ASP.Net is big plus. DBA experience is a plus.
· This individual must be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving goals and meeting milestones.
Very Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package
No Sponsorship Available – Local Candidates Only
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates - Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org