Job: Client Services Manager - Software Implementations - 495/Route 9 - MA - Up to $110KDecember 8th, 2008
Position: Client Services Manager
Up to $110K Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only - No Sponsorship
Location: 495/Route 9 - MA
Software Vendor - Private - Midsized - Fast Growing - Very successful - Profitable - Firm is a leading vendor in providing strategic recognition software & solutions to the global market place.
Join a fast growing and successful firm - Be part of a team oriented, collaborative, dynamic, yet relaxed environment, and help transform the way enterprises motivate their workforce - Great Company - Lots of Upside and growth possibilities.
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
A Client Services Manager serves as primary customer interface and is responsible for managing the client implementation and business needs of the client and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions. The CSM will perform a liaison function between the business side of the enterprise and information technology department or external service providers. Acting as the requirements lead and Subject Matter Expert, he/she will manage the implementation and launch of the system by gathering requirements (blueprint) and other related documents/processes. He/she will also develop and oversee all quality assurance, test cases and testing efforts.
- Maintains in depth understanding of our core product features and functionality.
- Manage the implementation and launch of client programs on our propriety platform and maintain post launch customer relations seeking opportunities for up sale.
- Participate in pre Sales conversation, consults client as and when required and explain Best Practices.
Reports to VP of Professional Services.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the client implementation process from initiation through launch addressing customer requirements and business needs.
- Maintain in depth knowledge and keep up to date on scalability and limitations of the product and latest releases.
- Use the product/technical knowledge in deciding the strategy for client implementation and come up with best solution based on product functionality and client requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with firm’s products and services by delivering outstanding services and problem resolution; serves as the primary point of contact throughout the continuum of the relationship to ensure the successful achievement of client’s business objectives.
- Simultaneously run several implementation projects, communicate project data, track, analyze and report status of all ongoing projects.
- Serve in a highly visible, client-facing role, which requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- On-going, post deployment account management on each account to benchmark quarterly progress and reports to client and management.
- Maintains customer relations in order to manage resolution of project issues and manage scope control; documents change requests for proper tracking and invoicing.
- Provide weekly updates to management, including client satisfaction issues, key dependencies and project variances
- Other consulting/services duties as required or needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- College Degree with minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability to implement/manage complex programs for Global 2000 clients (technical or program management capacity).
- Must have recent experience in a software vendor/solutions firm managing customer software implementations from requirements through deployment including managing the customer. Heavy client contact needed.
- Prior experience working for a smaller software/solutions vendor preferred.
- Prior experience working for a Human Capital Management Software or Solutions firm like Cognos, Incentive, Softscape or related a strong plus.
- Understanding of web-based technologies such as Java/J2EE, HTML, Java environments, JSP, JDBC, WebLogic, Apache and databases like Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server, MySQL etc. This is a hosted service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work and communicate positively with cross functional groups i.e. field sales, technical, marketing, and operations resources.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail ensuring accuracy and effective execution.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to guide the team in conflicting environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills in implementing and managing solutions for Global 2000 clients. Projects typically run 3-6 months.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, team environment. Ability to work independently or minimal supervision.
- High energy, positive attitude and a self-starter.
- Working knowledge of QuickArrow, SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office applications is a plus.
- Stable work history required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% -30% of the time
Up to $110K DOE + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
No Sponsorship - No Relocation - Local Candidates Only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article