Position: Platform Software Engineer job in Silicon Valley
Location: Silicon Valley
Platform Software Engineer
Our client is a well-funded pre-IPO company that develops HW/SW products-
The SW engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review,
identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Full life cycle application development.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Integration of software stack with the host operating system
- Responsible for implementation of software that manages the host systems
configuration i.e. (tracking the CMOS configuration, attach device
configuration. Connectivity maps.
- Responsible for internal development automation (continuous integration,
system install image generation).
- Selected candidate will be defining pieces of our client company’s product
life cycle from deployment to service to upgrade to decommission.
A minimum of 7 years experience using C (knowledge of C++ is desirable)
coding on a Linux or Solaris platform is required.
The ideal candidate should have proven ability and the willingness to work
in a collaborative and team - oriented environment.
Familiarity with kernel or driver experience, a variety of storage products
experience, and/ or virtual machine experience is desirable but not
If you meet the above requirements, please supply your resume as a Word
document which shows in DETAIL that you have the experience required- Send
to: hank AT ocgrp DOT com
To learn more about our business, please see: