Position: Sr. Distributed Systems Engineers
Local Candidates Only
Location: Route 2/128 Area MA
Innovative, well funded, fast growing, highly successful, Software Start-Up, focused on the Complex Event Processing Market This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an innovative organization and grow as it grows. Rated as one of the best companies to work for in New England. Great products - innovative technology - seasoned management team - tremendous opportunity and upside - great culture. Join a winner and contribute to their future success.
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
You: An experienced developer of distributed systems, who realizes that in a multi-core world, all scalable systems are distributed.
Us: An innovative, high performing team with diverse backgrounds that is changing the rules of high performance data processing.
The Opportunity: Work on the market leading CEP engine, while we are still defining the paradigm. Solve critical scalability and performance problems through innovative design and implementation.
Your primary responsibilities will be to define, design, and develop networking and clustering related functionality within the Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine for commercial product release. This position requires hands-on development expertise, developing innovative solutions for scalable, high performance distributed systems. The successful candidate is self-reliant and resourceful, that enjoys working with other smart motivated people.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- BS in Computer Science or related field and four years experience in server based development.
- Experience designing and developing Enterprise level features for server deployments including clustering and High Availability.
- Networking programming with focus on throughput performance tuning and connection scalability.
- Familiarity with database technologies (SQL, schema design and caching).
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to work well in a team.
- Solid background in software engineering and object-oriented programming. Java, C++, Etc.
- Must come out of a Software Vendor environment where you have worked on server side development efforts - high performance - high volume - large amounts of data etc. - Need to understand commercial product & release development activities.
- Hands-on implementation experience with Java NIO or other asynchronous I/O package.
- Experience working with Web and application servers like Apache, Tomcat, BEA, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, or other distributed applications frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Security Servers like LDAP, Active Directory, Sun Directory or Apache DS
- Experience optimizing performance in a Bytecode/JIT (Java or .NET) environment. Compensation:
Very Competitive Base Salary + Stock - Comprehensive Benefits Package
Sponsorship Possible for Very Strong Candidates - Local Candidates Only
Resumes in Microsoft Word Format to:
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org