Job: Senior Software Engineer (Heavy Mac experience) prefer stable career background - San Mateo, CAJune 11th, 2009
Position: Senior Software Engineer (Heavy Mac experience) prefer stable career background
Location: San Mateo, CA
GuardianEdge based San Mateo, Ca, a private firm, is the leader in endpoint data protection for the enterprise, having been recently selected for the Red Herring 100 list of the best startups in North America for 2008. More than two million users around the world depend on GuardianEdge solutions to safeguard sensitive and proprietary information, to ensure compliance with rules for maintaining consumer privacy and to enable secure enterprise mobility. The company’s endpoint data protection solutions have been deployed by leading organizations, including Lockheed Martin Corporation, Deutsche Bank AG and Humana Inc., as well as numerous agencies in the U.S. departments of veteran affairs, defense, state and education. Guardian Edge is profitable and we have less then 100 employees so we have a great deal of opportunity for significant growth. GuardianEdge is growing rapidly. We’re looking for talented, high-energy individuals who want to work in a dynamic and cutting edge work environment. Each member of our team makes an impact in a collaborative environment
Take ownership of significant areas of GuardianEdge’s products on the MacOS.
Quickly come up to speed on their functionality and technology.
Design, development and testing of specific feature sets.
Deliver clear, detailed functional design and technical design specifications, and negotiate with Product Management, QA and other Engineering stakeholders in finalizing them.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years of experience designing and implementing complex software, particularly on the MacOS platform.
- Background should include at least some systems software development experience in domains like security, systems management, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in Objective C, Java or other similar languages.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design and development methodology and techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative problem solver and someone who questions requirements when appropriate and does not blindly execute what’s being requested.
Guardian Edge offers an outstanding compensation/benefits package with an bonus opportunity as well as stock options in our firm. Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity NOW!!!! Please send your information to herbnj AT gmail DOT com