Position: Professional Services Consultant
Location: SF Bay Area
My client is a well financed Pre-IPO in the Security Information Management
space. They are doing extremely well and they have gone over their numbers
They are rapidly expanding this year. The field of Security Information
Management is exploding and they are one of the leaders in their space. They
have received many awards including being on Gartners Quadrants. Would be
working out of a remote office. It would be going to enterprise client sites
throughout the Pacific Northwest and providing consultation and services in the areas of planning, designing, implementation, training, advance engineering and incident analysis.
They are looking for someone who has:
- A university degree in electrical engineering / computer science or equivalence
- 3-5 years of technical experience in IT security and IT consulting experience. You consider yourself a security expert.
- A strong knowledge of network infrastructures (LANS, WANS) in a Linux, and
Unix environments. Experience with a broad range of networks
- A strong knowledge of network security issues, policies and procedures,
particularly as they relate to business rules. Ability to anticipate the
effects of network security issues and trends.
- Experience with security management tools and platforms.
Strong experience in the delivery of technical training.
- A successful track record in managing a delivery team and client delivery
- Strong planning and organizational skills and a successful track record in
managing a program or projects.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills to deliver effective, interactive, practical, hands-on product training.
- Ability to write effective memos, reports and documentation.
- Independent, proactive and an excellent team player
- Passion for customer care and customer satisfaction.
- Position is up to 50% travel within the Pacific Northwest Region
140k-150k total comp + full bennies and stock options
Telecommuting is ok.
Email- sbilbao AT pacbell DOT net