Position: Product Manager
Location: Oakland CA
I’m a Sun Alum and helping build the team for a Profitable and
growing company in the East Bay. Analytics expertise a must- no
exceptions. Start-up experience much preferred as well. And, this is
a very hands on position.
Qualfied candidates will be contacted within 2 business days. No
phone calls please.
to customer feedback.
- Research state-of-the-art approaches to software analytics
- Gather product requirements from customers, partners, and other
stakeholders from around the company
(Develop short and long-term product roadmaps for co’s integration
- Contribute instrumentation requirements to existing product
offerings, to ensure that they produce data that is optimally useful
- Specify requirements for analytics products, and work with
engineers, DBAs, and analysts to refine those requirements through
the product development lifecycle
- Train sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies, and
participate in sales calls, training sessions, and analyst briefings
- At least five years’ experience working with large data sets,
including Web usage data and customer relationship data, preferably
in a data warehousing context.
- At least three years’ experience as a product manager, with end-to-
end ownership of at least one successful product release and
corresponding understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- A solid understanding of business intelligence principles and
technologies, including SQL, reporting, data mining, and OLAP, with
bonus points for knowledge of unstructured data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with a
demonstrated ability to develop clear specifications.
A bachelor’s degree from a top school, preferably in computer science
or a related technical or quantitative subject.
Email your resume to robert AT greenesearch DOT com