Position Title – WRPMAC072008
Project Manager – Energy SW Implementations - 128/MA Pike Area MA – Up to $100K+ DOE
Local Candidates Only
Up to $100K DOE+ Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Software Vendor – mid-sized, very successful, profitable, and fast growing division of a $500m public company. Firm is the leader in providing energy and utility companies worldwide with analytics-based software solutions that unlocks the power of energy information. Join a growing and successful firm that combines the excitement and energy of a start-up with the stability of a mid-sized public company. Be part of a team oriented, collaborative, dynamic, yet relaxed environment, and make a difference. Great Company – Lots of Upside and growth possibilities.
Reports to Director of PS.
Position Responsibilities – Summary:
My client is seeking a high-energy, customer-focused Project Manager to join their Professional Services team. They are looking for a dynamic person who truly appreciates delivering high-quality system implementations to ensure satisfied customers.
As an experienced Project Manager you will be required to lead implementations of innovative enterprise software products. You will work collaboratively with a team of systems engineers, business analysts, developers and other project managers. My client takes great pride in providing their clients with world-class implementations and are looking for people that share their commitment to excellence.
· Interact with clients to understand their business needs, communicate project status and develop relationships to ensure satisfaction while minimizing project risk
· Take lead responsibility in ensuring our applications meet their goals and successfully and beneficially impact our clients
· Apply project management techniques and individual technical and or business knowledge to ensure that the work product and project deliverables are of the highest quality to satisfy client expectations
· Work with Product Management, Engineering and QA to develop solutions that will meet client’s business objectives
· Analyze business requirements, develop specifications and design solutions for client integration, configuration and implementation
· Develop project plans, tasks, budget, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements to ensure on time delivery
· Understand client and industry needs to drive successful outcomes
· Track, assess and communicate client and project goals, plans, issues, timelines, action items, metrics and budgets, prior and subsequent to implementation
· Prepare and enhance regular reporting for clients
· Work with sales team to generate incremental revenue through client services
· Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of project and client interactions including quality assurance and client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree highly desirable.
· 3-5 years of directly relevant experience managing the implementation of complex software applications with 2 years of technical project management.
· Experience within the utility/energy industry or Big 4 or other major consulting firm or software vendor related to energy management, customer service, CRM, or demand-response a major plus. Candidates may have worked for companies like E-Meter, Itron, Lodestar, Logica or other similar firms in the past.
· 2+ years in a software development environment with excellent knowledge of .NET, XML, SQL, HTML - Familiarity with relational databases, such as Oracle and SQL Server.
· Experience implementing data-intensive software systems in an enterprise environment.
· Client-facing experience a must.
· Willing and able to travel about 10% of the time.
· PMI Certification a plus – Need experience with formalized SW development methodologies.
Up to $100K DOE + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site –www.wrightassociates.org