Position: IS Business Analyst - Lead
Location: San Antonio
Conduct business process analysis to align information technology solutions
with business initiatives- Leads other Business Analysts through mentoring
and monitoring performance.
- Use application concepts, project management concepts, and knowledge
of system structures and design to provide guidance to Business Users
requesting functional changes or enhancements.
- Meet with all levels of users to scope work, search for ways to
automate manual processes, and research/assess functional capabilities of
proposed project solutions.
- Review and monitor the performance of the Business Analysts within
the group to maximize their effectiveness and meet their development needs.
- Acts as a mentor for the team and provides knowledge and guidance as
- May assign work to other IT Business Analysts as needed.
- Gather system requirements for complex enhancements.
- Document system processes.
- Develop and document test plans.
- Conduct system testing.
- Facilitate meetings.
- Work with Training Department on system changes.
- Coordinate application upgrade testing across multiple
- Monitors application development to ensure quality and on-time
- Provide application specific research with regard to setups and
- Provide research and support for business application systems.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Minimum six (6) years experience in user problem solving and
information system interaction.
- Experience defining system requests and writing functional
- Ability to gather, relate, and assess data and provide
recommendations by applying
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external
business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in
business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite - Financials, release 11i.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design desired.
- Experience with SDLC.
- Ability to travel as required
- Experience with a global implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite -
Financials, release 12.
- $80 - 100k base with bonus, depending on years of relevant
experience, education, etc.
- Excellent benefits and culture
- Full relocation package available
Should you be interested in this position, please email a clean copy of your
resume (Word format preferred) to jackie AT sorcesolutions DOT com along with 3-5
available times for a telephone prescreening (30 minutes maximum)- In order
to ensure a response within 48 hours, please be sure to include the position
title in the subject line of your response message.
Should you not be interested the above listed position but know of someone
who may be - please feel free to forward this message and please let us know
who referred you- For other positions, check out our website listings at
Jacqueline M- Sorce
Owner/President - Sorce Solutions, Inc.
jackie AT sorcesolutions DOT com