Job: D2S San Jose innovative SW firm seeks Principal Engineer (optimization design)March 17th, 2009
Position: Principal Engineer (optimization design)
Location: San Jose
D2S located in San Jose is a well funded firm by top tier VC (Benchmark) as well as corporate firms such as Advantest and Cadence. We are a 17 person firm involved in truly disruptive technology. We are working to solve one of the biggest problems facing the semiconductor industry : mask cost. Our unique technology with over 10 patents pending uniquely enables maskless e-beam direct write of wafers. The first partnership with Fujitsu and e-Shuttle was announced on October 8th. Our management team has many years of experience with such top tier firms as Cadence, Toshiba, and Pure Software. Take advantage of this truly unique opportunity.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development with heavy emphasis on optimization algorithms, expertise must be in “optimization algorithms” not optimization OF algorithms.
- PhD or MS (CS, Physics, Math, EE) from top tier school is preferred with strong track record of achievement
- Background in any one or more of the following is highly desired for this role
- Machine Learning
- Pattern Matching
- Individuals with EDA background working with synthesis, place and route, or extraction are also desired
- Highly creative, flexible, true problem solver, and yearns to work for a well run, well funded, best of breed “startup”
- Strong self starter with strong team skills and proven ability to go the extra mile and accomplish goals
D2S is setting the pace in technology with truly amazing technology, incredible market opportunity, and a culture which encourages people to truly make a difference. We offer an outstanding compensation/ benefits package with equity. Please send your information to Herbnj At gmail DOT com
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article