Position: Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
JOB : 8594
JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Support Engineer
LOCATION: Plano, TX - WFH (Work From Home) is available but not
LENGTH: 1 Year
Open Positions: 2
Pay Rate: $47.75/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of
information technology and services needs to fill (2) openings for a
Senior Technical Support Engineer.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Position is to support & configure interfaces in a production
- Work with oversea counterpart team (including the team located in
U.S., India, Europe, Australia and etc) to deliver SERVICE to existing
solutions and software
- Required to join testing activities during software development
lifecycle on staging environment
- Senior technical support engineer for services and key component
- English and Communication skills should be capable to manage
technical staff with Global Teams
- Problem solving orientated and process driven
- Deliver 9-5 regular Application Management Support and 24-7 on call
- Work with global teams to setup new system environment in regions.
- Manage and resolve Incidents to restore running SERVICE to customers.
- Identify and resolve Problems to reduce the adverse impact to system
and disruption of service.
- Manage UAT testing and verification -Deploy new changes and releases
to production with fully testing and preparation.
- Manage and maintain the Service Level Agreements by developing proper
- Manage and conduct the Service Continuity by setting up Disaster
Recovery environment and process.
- Manage and execute the Application Releases.
- Provide cross training to other teams.
- Deliver regular operation activities, including updates, installation,
monitoring, availability, capacity, security review and etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS - EXPERIENCE:
- Expert in .NET 2.0 or higher version (4-5 years)
- Familiar with Visual Studio 2005 or higher version (2-3 years)
- Visual Studio Team Foundation experience is preferred
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Programming and Administration
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 experience is preferred
- Familiar with IIS 6.0 or higher version and its Configuration (2-3
- Basic skills on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Excellent English communication skills - written and spoken
- Ability to motivate, influence and grow team members
- Self Starter
- Able to take action based on high level direction
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Payroll
Please submit your resume for consideration through our website at
www.atppersonnel.com and click “Search Jobs ” select Job Order 8594 then click “Apply to Job” at the bottom of the Job Order screen. This will allow you to
Search all open jobs, maintain your candidate profile and display your
current interview schedule.