Position: Software Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
LogLogic is an established, very stable pre-IPO, well financed company
with a cash flow positive track record.
LogLogic™ provides the world’s leading enterprise-class platform for
collecting, storing, reporting and alerting on 100 percent of IT log
data from virtually any device, operating system or application.
LogLogic R4 LX and ST appliances address the compliance, operations
and risk mitigation needs of the most demanding Fortune and Times 1000
companies globally. LogLogic’s innovations include creating the
world’s first search engine for fast moving IT log data and Compliance
Suites that automate using that data to enforce critical controls and
regulations. LogLogic has won multiple awards including 2006 AlwaysOn
Top 100 Private Company, Best of Interop 2005, SC Magazine’s “Best
Computer Forensics,” Info Security’s “Hot Company 2006,” and the Red
Herring 100. In 2007, LogLogic was named a leader in the Magic
Quadrant report form a leading analyst firm.
With more than 300% year-on-year growth, LogLogic is one of Silicon
Valley’s hottest pre-IPO companies and is backed by Sequoia Capital,
TeleSoft Partners, WorldView Technology Partners, and Invesco. These
are top-tier venture capital firms with long track records of success
shared by founders and employees they have backed. More information
on LogLogic can be found at www.loglogic.com.
This position is responsible for working on next generation of
LogLogic logging application and extensible platform for the Microsoft
Windows operating system. You will collaborate with the Engineering
Platform and Systems teams to design and implement the logging
application. You will be working with analysts, architects,
developers, quality engineers and product managers to create the next
generation of LogLogic products, and learn from the experts in log and
- Design and develop LogLogic’s next generation logging
application and extensible platform for .NET environment.
- Reverse engineer software applications discovering log messages
in Windows environment.
- Develop Logging SDK library for third party software vendor.
- Collaborate with LogLogic core appliance developers to ensure
- B.S. Computer Science (or related field), M.S. preferred.
- 2+ years of software development in .NET environment and
overall 5+ years of software development in Windows environment,
- Strong OO and software design are required.
- Strong C++ and C# programming skills are required.
- Experience in Linux, open source development environment , and
Java language are big pluses.
- Good problem solver and analytical skills.
- Able to collaborate with architects and designers to deliver
- Good interpersonal and written communication.
Ideal Personal Characteristics:
- Open, pro-active communication with peers and management.
- Commitment to quality, risk reduction, and productivity tools.
- Enjoy the startup environment, with its high demands and high
To introduce yourself to us, please paste your resume into an email
with “Windows Software Developer - YOUR NAME” in the subject line, to:
cpiasecki AT comcast DOT net