Position: PM & BSA Manager - Investment Management
Up to $120K+ DOE + Bonus
Local Candidates Only
Location: Boston, MA Area
Mid-Sized, successful, and growing Boston based global investment management company - Great Company - Lots of Upside - Excellent Compensation Package - Bonus
Position Responsibilities - Detailed:
- Supports the development of business solutions for Investment Systems applications, primarily Eagle PACE to support the enterprise warehouse.
- Ensures, coordinates and expedites successful generation of business requirements to support application changes
- Oversees the project management and prioritization of initiatives in the Investment Systems area
- Participates in the resolution of application problems pertinent to Investment Systems Applications in collaboration, if required, with the support teams or third-party vendors.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge base for Investment System Applications
- Coordinates application acceptance testing with the users and support teams
- Document or define Investment System Application operational workflows.
- Coordinates the development of application production schedules with business users
- Applies technical and managerial expertise to improve operational processes.
- Promotes and adheres to development methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Assists in preparing operational analyzes and reports.
- Participates in internal audits processes for Investment System Applications
- Liaison with 3rd party product consultants
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong background in Financial Services operations relative to asset management
- Strong project management skills and ability to oversee simultaneous initiatives
- Background with Eagle PACE or other data warehouse solutions preferred
- Undergraduate degree in technology discipline or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in an IT organization with application development experience
- 3-5 years experience in a managerial capacity within IT
- 5+ years experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to analyze user requests and guide appropriate solutions
- Ability to develop business solutions consistent with application standards
- Ability to develop and communicate application solutions and corresponding project plans
- Broad experience with Microsoft Products required (MS Project / MS Office, etc.)
- Experience with Corporate Products listed below. CRD, XIP, Eagle PACE and FMC Pacer highly desired
- Ability to supervise and guide a team of application business analysts
- Ability to work with Investment and Operations personnel to understand business requirements and to formulate acceptable solutions
- Ability to work with IT Development, Support and Operations teams to prioritize, schedule and implement application solutions
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational expertise, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with internal clients at all enterprise level
- Ability to understand Investment and Operations business processes
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
- Willingness to take initiative, seeing problems through to final completion.
- The ability handle diverse situations and rapidly changing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to provide quality documentation of processes and project plans
- Motivation to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Attention to process and procedures to comply with internal/external audits
- A demonstrated track record handling demanding user groups in a time critical environment
- Flexible/on call to support off hours project and problem issues
- High energy, positive attitude, professional and mature
- Good leadership and managerial capabilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
Up to $120K+ DOE + Bonus - Comprehensive Benefits Package
No Sponsorship Available - US Based Applicants Only - No Relocation Available - Local Candidates only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org