Job: .NET Engineer - Mid, Senior or Principal - Work for an exciting online game company located in the Mid-Peninsula (SF Bay Area) - $80 - $150KDecember 6th, 2008
Position: .NET Engineer
Location: Mid-Peninsula (SF Bay Area)
Are you an Engineer who loves focusing on Front-end assignments? Are you an accomplished individual and admired for your creative, intellectual, academic and professional accomplishments? If this describes you, you may want to be considered for this opportunity. My client company is looking for someone who can thrive in a fun, fast-paced, casual and challenging environment focused on user-centered, iterative design and development cycles. In this startup environment, you’ll work with our accomplished team in a development environment that is extremely collaborative.
Recruiting and HR Consulting Services focusing on Recruiting, Employee Relations, Compensation/Benefits, Organizational Development, Training & Coaching for Fortune 500 Companies, fast growing Inc. 500 companies and with startups.
- You’ll be part of a team responsible for the front-end development of my client’s web properties focusing on online games.
- The successful candidate will be expected to significantly contribute in the writing of valid, well-organized code.
- You’ll develop production-level code as well as proof-of-concepts and prototypes. Your work is expected to be fully cross browser compliant.
- You will take ownership of your individual projects and utilize your hands-on experience to interface and collaborate on parallel projects.
- Successful candidate will have knowledge of (X)HTML, CSS, Ajax/DHTML, XML, RSS/Atom and recent development and best practices in each and familiar with semantic (X)HTML and micro formats.
- You’re well-versed in code optimization and software design principles, and have a passion and demonstrated experience in UI design and development.
- You know how to contribute to the UI design in support of a better user experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a BSCS or equivalent and relevant web development experience/knowledge.
- You’ll have enthusiasm, a good sense of teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with project management principles and tools.
- Excellent writing and communication talents.
- Software version control and release management experience.
This company has built its team by finding the most creative, passionate and talented people with deep knowledge of online games. They provide unique and creative career challenges, and have been able to attract top people who are equally committed. If you’re looking for experienced and supportive management, a fun and healthy team atmosphere, and an outstanding opportunity where high standards are respected and contributions are recognized, we would like to talk to you. Salary range: $80 - $150K
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter describing why you are the best candidate to Marta Daglow at
mdaglow AT daglowconsulting DOT com
Managing Partner - HR Consulting
Daglow Consulting Group
PO Box 948
Ross, CA 94957
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article