Role: Manager of Systems Engineering, Asia-Pacific
The Manager of Pre-Sales Systems Engineering is responsible for managing a team of pre-sales technical engineers. This will include a team that supports both Direct and Channel sales teams. The candidate should be a self-starter with experience running an organization of at least 5 engineers. The right person will also be adept at working with peers to define new processes and policies with outstanding leadership and mentoring abilities.
* Set regional priorities and policies
* Present to strategic customers.
* Manage SE headcount and recruiting
* Must to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
* Must be effective as a working manager; capable of performing excellent demos and presentations while actively managing a team
* BS/BA required
* Minimum 4 years management experience; 8 years Enterprise Software industry experience also required
* Excellent understanding of channel and direct technical sales models
* Strong team lead experience
* Significant track record of stellar performance and accomplishment selling in the enterprise software market
* Excellent grasp of technology and industry trends
* Proven ability to exceed quota
* Knowledge in selling complex systems products
* Knowledge of the various cultural norms and localization requirements across Asia, including Japan.
* Fluency in multiple local languages is highly desired
* Preferably Singapore
Please send resumes in a word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Manager of Pre-Sales Systems Engineering, APAC in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!