Position: ASIC Verification Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
ASIC Verification Manager
Join a growing and dynamic verification team at Zoran Corporation (NASDAQ: ZRAN) a leading provider of digital solutions in the growing digital entertainment and imaging markets. Zoran has pioneered high-performance digital audio and video, imaging applications, and Connect Share Entertain™ technologies for the digital home. Zoran-based DVD, digital camera, DTV, multimedia mobile phone, and multifunction printer products have received recognition for excellence and are now in hundreds of millions of homes and offices worldwide. Zoran’s headquarters is in Sunnyvale, CA, with major operations in Burlington, MA, as well as China, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
ASIC Verification Manager (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Lead, recruit, and develop a team of highly skilled verification engineers.
- Drive and lead the verification efforts of complex chips, ensuring that designs meet specifications and design quality goals while closely aligning to project milestones.
- Drive and lead verification engineers and other engineers to verify the complete chip to schedule, including regression completion, cross clock domain checking, and net-list quality and functionality.
- Drive the project through defining verification requirement metrics, metrics analysis and tracking, and metrics optimization until metrics goals are met.
- Define verification strategies, test planning, verification environment architectures, and tests to enable system-level, black box, and white box testing of designs to achieve test objectives.
- Teach verification concepts to enable others.
- Coordinate verification efforts cross functionally with Design, Architecture & Algorithms, and Silicon Engineering teams, including leveraging applications or silicon engineering software development for system level verification and utilize design quality feedback from silicon.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years management experience and team building within a matrixed organization
- 5+ years ASIC verification focus
- 7+ years relevant experience with complex SOCs
- Digital video systems experience
MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in constrained random and assertion based verification (ideally Specman and SVA)
Please apply at mark DOT apton AT zoran.com