Job: Sr. SW Eng. - Java/J2EE - Defense - Boston, MA Area - Excellent Package Excellent base salary + Bonus Eligible + Outstanding BenefitsApril 8th, 2009
Position: Sr. SW Eng.
Must have current and active DOD Secret Level Security Clearance or have had it within the last 2 years so it can be reactivated.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Multiple Positions Available
The client is a very successful, large solutions firm focused on the development, design, manufacturing and integration of secure communication, information and technology solution’s software engineering. They develop software for mission critical applications for the defense and aerospace industries.
Work in a growing company built on innovative collaboration, ground-breaking technology and boundless creativity.
Position Responsibilities - Summary:
- Candidate is responsible for the integration of COTS products and the development of software for systems that provide security in a Windows based workstation development environment.
- Desired skills include object-oriented software development, Java software language proficiency and development of multi-tasking software.
- Candidate will be involved in all phases of development process including requirements analysis, design, code and unit test, integration and system testing and installation support activities.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 6 - 10 years of software design/development experience
- Experience in OOD/AOP, UML, HTML, XML, & Eclipse
- Ideal candidate will have experience in SEI CMMI processes and practices and development
- Experience in Secure Communication, Command & Control Systems, and the Defense or Aerospace industries required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to work in team environment.
- Must have current and active DOD Secret Level Security Clearance or have had it within the last 2 years so it can be reactivated.
- BS in CSE/CS/CE
Excellent base salary + Bonus Eligible + Outstanding Benefits
Current or Prior Secret level U.S. DOD security clearance within last 2 years and U.S. Citizenship is required
Relocation Available for Exceptional Candidates
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org