Position: Qualified IT CIO/Director
One of my business contacts is currently seeking a CIO/IT Director
opportunity. He’s extremely qualified having held key IT leadership
positions with several publicly held and Dot Com-2 companies.
Strategic hands-on leader with broad knowledge and perspective.
Credited with multi-million dollar savings through enterprise-level
technology utilization, industry partnerships, vendor negotiations and
strategic relationships. Performance-focused strategist recognized
for leveraging technology as a competitive differentiator. Recognized
for building high-performance teams and making the hard calls when
teams are not world class. Leader in developing a wide spectrum of IT
initiatives. High capable of guiding IT domestic and international
organizations with highly measureable and demonstrated record of
service-delivery to meet/exceed business/Customer objectives.
- Strategic & Operational Technology Planning
- IT Infrastructure Design & Implementation
- Technology & Business Linkage
- Emerging Technologies & Enterprise Architectures
- Global IT Delivery & Data Center Operations
- Technology Architecture & Integration
- Capital Planning & Investment optimization
- IT Skills Gap Analysis & Performance Optimization
- Situation-Based Global Outsourcing Models
- Teaming, People & Customer Management
He’s seeking a position with a company in Southern California, but may
be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
Please contact me if you’d like his full resume or contact information.
bswan3416 AT yahoo DOT com