Job: Applications Developer II - Java/J2EE - Web - CTI - IVR Apps - FS - Concord, NH Area - Up to $90K DOENovember 10th, 2008
Position: Applications Developer II
Base + Bonus + PS - Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only - No Sponsorship
Location: Concord, NH Area
Large, Public, Very Successful, Very Profitable, Diversified Financial Services firm with over $200 Billion in Assets under management. Excellent Culture - Competitive Base Salary - Bonus - PS - Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Design, develop, and maintain Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications in support of the firm’s Customer Service organizations. The person filling this position will provide key technical expertise in the implementation of state-of-the-art call center technology, including Web based tools that provide screen-pop, data inquiry, and transaction execution against various back-end administration platforms. It will be necessary to be experienced and skilled at interpreting business requirements, producing solid technical designs, and implementing the code to efficiently and accurately satisfy the business needs. This position will interact with business users, other developers, testers, and Project Managers in various locations.
Some travel may be required.
Reports to the Manager of Customer Servicing Technologies.
Replacing individual who moved to another role in the firm.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 5-7 years of experience developing Java/J2EE applications
- Proven experience in data access through SQL, APIs, stored procedures, and/or screen scraping technology to a variety of database platforms (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Technical Design skills
- Experience developing Customer Service Web Based Applications - CTI - IVR - Call Center - Client uses Genesys GVP as the IVR product, including their Studio dev tool. They have their own internally developed Java/WebSphere web app (CTI Desktop) that gets data from Genesys for screen pop in the call center. This web tool is the focus of the developer role.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment - Strong collaboration Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- BA/BS degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in the Life Insurance or Financial Services Industry.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Retirement - Comprehensive Benefits Package
No Sponsorship Available - US Based Applicants Only - No Relocation Available - Local Candidates only
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org