Position: Center Administrator job in Houston
Responsible for effective management of a state-of-the-art medical/dental
center. Don’t have the medical or dental background? NOT an issue - just
like the old IBM we want to show you OUR WAY and don’t care if you do or do
not know another’s way!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the administrative team and ensure all issues in the operation
of the Center are effectively and efficiently anticipated and addressed -
Identifying, developing and implementing process improvements as needed
- Ensure the center delivers an excellent patient experience
- Oversee all business and administrative operations of the center
while creating smooth work flow between the teams
- Develop a relationship with the key stakeholders
- Hire and/or retain high performing employees
The IDEAL candidate will have:
- BA/BS in sales marketing, business management, or related
MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Management experience (Preference will be given to candidates who
have this experience within a matrix-management setting).
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate a team (both among direct
reports and cross-functionally)
- Experience influencing and building relationships with peer managers
and highly trained professionals (nurses, doctors, dentists, etc.). -
however - experience in medical is NOT required and fresh outside coming
from another industry with PROVEN past accountability WILL be considered.
- Clear and concise experience having previously run a group or office
with FULL accountability
- Measureable experience overcoming failure and making the necessary
adjustment to change the failure to a success
- Experience in human resources processes, including hiring,
corrective action, firing, time and attendance, labor law knowledge,
unemployment, reviewing performance and giving feedback, etc.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Business analysis skills - can interpret sales and revenue data,
adjust business practices accordingly, can prepare and present Center
- Ability to travel 10% (or less).
Compensation: Target Compensation: $55 - 75K+ on base (depending on
education, experience, etc), PLUS uncapped; variable tied to performance of
the Center. Health benefits, vacation, and paid time off.
US Citizens and Green Card Holders ONLY can/will be accepted for these
positions. NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES WILL BE ACCEPTED - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Should you be interested any of the above-listed position, please email a
clean copy of your resume (Word format preferred) to
jackie AT sorcesolutions DOT com along with 3-5
available times for a telephone prescreening (30 minutes maximum). In order
to ensure a response within 48 hours, please be sure to include the position
title in the subject line of your response message.
Should you not be interested the above listed position but know of someone
who may be - please feel free to forward this message and please let us know
who referred you to ensure the referral program is paid as planned. For
other positions, check out our website listings at
If you are looking for a new position and have not sent us an updated resume
within the last 6 months - please do so. Having the most up to date
information will allow us the opportunity to match you to new/approved
positions as soon as they open!
Jacqueline M. Sorce
Owner/President - Sorce Solutions, Inc.
jackie AT sorcesolutions DOT com